Following the advice from the UK Government on Monday the 23rd of March we have sadly decided that the most responsible course of action is for us to temporarily close the hotel to all guests from Wednesday the 25th of March.
Due to the unprecedented nature of this situation we are taking each day as it comes, however currently we do not anticipate re-opening until at least the Friday the 1st of May and will not be accepting any bookings until this date.
If you have an upcoming reservation with us our team will be in contact over the coming days to discuss the best options under the current circumstances. Alternatively, if you have any other question please feel free to call us on 01279 731441 and the team will be happy to help.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and should the situation change we will communicate this by email, our social accounts, and website as soon as possible.
I know that my whole team are very much looking forward to welcoming our guests back to the hotel when the situation improves.
Ken Flockhart, General Manager